Tuesday, February 26, 2013

ChiC buildings - Vendor Interview

ChiC buildings


Thank you for participating in "Love Potion No. 9.9".


Chic Aeon

Please tell us a little bit about your store and your products? 


Best know for the City Lights Surround series (now with new sizes),ChiC buildings also makes specialty prefabs such as the popular Bayou Shack. From the Fall of 2012 many of the builds have been mesh or a mixture of mesh and prims. The Meadow is the latest release and is a new form of mesh surround with no corners, uneven ground and a panoramic view.
  
What is the prize that you made for the Love Potion No. 9.9 Hunt?

 

What do you think of the hunt and the story involved with the hunt?

I am happy to see a love story as a legend of the month and since I love the magical, that works for me too.

Have you noticed increased traffic or increase in sale of your products during this hunt? Or what are the benefits for being a part of this hunt for you?

Of course there is increased traffic and my boxed past hunt prizes have been very popular *wink*. It is difficult to say where sales come from but I suspect some sales are a result of hunters. In the long term I have seen more returning traffic since I have been doing hunts -- including MadPea.

Thank you for your time.

Glitch Axelrad
MadPea PR


 


No comments:

Post a Comment